Ginerva Molly "Ginny" Weasley is one of the founding members of Dumbledore's Army against the Dark Arts. She is the youngest of the Weasley children and the only girl to be born in the Weasley family after several generations. She is also depicted in the books as the Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. She is the love interest of Harry Potter and is always excited to see Harry. Being one of the most beautiful girls at Hogwarts there is no doubt Harry loves her immensely and eventually marries her and starts a family with her.
How to make Ginny Weasley:
- You'll need a wig with long red hair for sure. The trait runs in the Weasley family.
- A Gryffindor robe is a must since all students at Hogwarts are expected to wear them. Even though ginny being the youngest of the Weaskley kids, usually, gets hand-me-down robes she still looks amaznig in them. The robes you will find at our costume partners have really soft fleece like material and are also for Ron Weasley Costumes, Hermione Granger Costume, and Harry Potter Costume.
- A scarf for warmth during winter months and to show support and a Tie to be worn as part of the school uniform also adds to the authenticity of the costume.
- A dark skit and sweater are optional as they will most probably be hidden by the robe. But if you want to go full fledged at this you might want to consider them.
- You can get a friend who is also a Harry Potter series fan to dress up like Hermione and go together to a costume party. Ginny and Hermoine are fast friends.